Monday 12 September 2011

Skin cleansing with borges olive oil

Skin cleansing
Now that's where the best multi-tasking product shows on. EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL. I can't even tell how good it feels to put it on your skin. But thats just a feeling. Olive oil is a great makeup remover (including waterproof mascara!) as oils are extra effective in removing dirt and other oils (that's why girls with oily skin shouldn't be afraid of it) Mixing different oils gives even better results. THE CASTOR oil has even better cleaning abilities than olive oil, but it can be drying if you put too much on. That's why you should mix these. You can also use Safflower, Chestnut, Macadamia, Lin Seed and other oils, just always do the allergy test - put some on the small skin area and see if there is no allergic reactions in 24 hours.
So here's what I do when I want to remove my makeup at night: 
  1. I gently wet my face with warm water. This opens skin pores, allowing the better penetration of oils.
  2. I gently rub my eyes (closed!) with some Castor oil and leave it there for a few seconds to do it's job (this is extra beneficial, because Castor oil is believed to condition eyelashes and make them grow stronger and longer).
  3. Meanwhile I take some olive oil with my fingers and gently rub my face - starting with cheeks, forehead, nose and, finally my neck. My personal favorite is extra virgin olive oil BORGES. 
  4. Last step, I take a puffy big ball of cotton, wet it with warm (even a little bit hot) water, squeeze and gently wipe off oil and dirt from my eyes. When removing oil from my face, I don't squeeze cotton ball. Now a little note about cotton - choose the softest cotton you can find, otherwise it can be too harsh for your skin and irritate it. 
And that's it! I don't do anything else, cause my skin is always left really clean, moisturized and incredibly soft because of the Vitamin E in olive oil. Vitamin E also works as anti-aging agent, because it is antioxidant, which means it can fight free radicals and protect our skin cells from damaging. 

Have you ever tried cleansing your face with oils? What is your experience with that? :)

2 comments:

First and foremost, sprinkle baking soda on the extra virgin olive oil stain. Leave the cloth in that situation for the next five minutes. Thereafter, remove the baking soda with the help of a brush. Extra Virgin Olive oil

I like your blog thanks for sharing it have look at Cold Pressed Oil, Chekku Oil and Marachekku Oil

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More